Robust Multi-Layered Network Security
In addition to the unsurpassed Solaris 10 OS, our entire network is positioned behind robust award-winning redundant firewall appliances.
Real-Time Spam and Virus Detection for Immediate Protection
We stop spam and the viral payload it carries cold by adding our powerful anti-spam virus outbreak detection. Spam accounts for up to 95% of global email traffic, bogging down the network and leading unsuspecting users to malicious web sites designed to steal sensitive personal or company data. It remains the most common method of spreading viruses.
- Recurrent Pattern Detection (RPD™) technology monitors the Internet for distinct patterns in global email traffic. RPD works quickly to effectively identify spam and virus attacks as they emerge for safe handling of email and malware prevention.
- Real-time spam monitoring reports provide an up-to-the-minute view of all spam-blocking activity, allowing our IT personnel to make important networking decisions immediately.
- Virus outbreak detection - A powerful layer of real-time anti-virus protection employs RPD technology to recognize and stop malware with excellent accuracy.
- Strong protection - Best in the industry at distinguishing legitimate communication from spam outbreaks in real time, blocking nearly 100% of unwanted email before it reaches the internal mail server.
Gateway AntiVirus/Intrusion Prevention Service
Gateway AntiVirus/Intrusion Prevention Service (Gateway AV/IPS) with anti-spyware is a signature-based, integrated security subscription that identifies and blocks known threats in real time. It scans email and web traffic at the gateway to block malicious threats before they can enter our network and execute their hazardous payload, providing protection from spyware, trojans, viruses , buffer overflows, SQL injections, instant messaging and P2P usage, and policy violations.
- Multi-layered inspection of HTTP traffic identifies spyware, adware, keyloggers, and dialers.
- AV Scanning for FTP – Apply AV scanning to all inbound and out bound files transferred via FTP, adding granular defense to the true zero day protection of the FTP proxy.
- Scans email traffic at the gateway - Blocks malicious threats before they can enter our network and execute their hazardous payload.
- Continually updated database - Signatures are updated without interruption as new threats emerge, so your web site is never exposed.
- Automated source blocking - IP addresses identified as the source of an attack are automatically blocked to prevent further malicious traffic from entering your network.
- Multi-layered spyware protection - Blocked Sites List is constantly updated to prevent access to known spyware sites.
- Configurable whitelists - Enables us to define which systems are not to be blocked, providing flexibility for trusted applications or destinations that require continuous access.
- Robust de-compression support - Scans within a large number of compression types to provide solid and efficient protection.
Unified Threat Management (UTM)
The zero day attack prevention architecture provides proactive protection for your web site. Signature-based Gateway AV/IPS augments this security capability by providing more granular control and protection against threats that do not violate protocol standards or behavioral rules. With multiple layers of security working together, you get the best possible protection at a price you can afford.